- 4 days (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
• enjoy the highlights of Aswan and Luxor with stops in Kom Ombo and Edfu
• Tour the Valley of the Kings and so much more with an Egyptologist guide
• Feast on buffet lunches, dinners, and breakfasts on board a 5-star ship
• Take it easy with door-to-door transfers to and from the port
• experience the life trip hot air balloon
• visit the fabulous temples of Abu Simbel
- 3 nights on cruise board
- cabin with facilities
- meals start with lunch first day end with breakfast last day
- Dinner - Buffet dinner
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- all sites which mentioned in itinerary
- Qualified Egyptology guide
- motor boat
- horse and carriage
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Hot air balloon
- trip to abu simbel
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees
Day 1: Luxor
Do you see any thing this is the question was asked from the Egyptian man who was by carter when they were trying to look from small hole to tut ankh amun tomb before they opened it and the answer by carter was yes i see many great things.back to the real history .our Egyptology tour guide will pick you up on time. down to the Nile where we going to take motor boat to get to the west bank of luxor. enjoy Nile fresh air.get to valley of the kings. continue driving and get to the beautiful queen Hatsheput temple the first lady in history used the gloves and discover her splendid temple and her attractive story. it is great chance to be at the west bank of luxor to visit carter house know more details about the man who discovered the young king treasures.at the end of the tour visit the two giant status of memnon. take motor boat back to the east bank where you going to check in Nile cruise.after some rest you can discover the local and the tourist famous markets of luxor. over night cruise.
• Day 2: Edfu
early Morning pick up to marine where we going to take motor boat to the west bank of luxor enjoy the life trip hot air balloon.start our next tour and discover the biggest temple in whole the world karnak temple.after the wonderful tour you going to visit luxor temple.cruise will start sail after the tour. Enjoy during the sailing the real nature and enjoy watching islands and green lands all over the way to esna. pass esna lock. continue sailing to get to edfu city. over night edfu.
• Day 3: Kom Ombo
morning enjoy your tour by traditional horse and carriage to visit edfu temple. back to cruise and continue sailing.enjoy the Egyptian culture at the both sides of the river Nile all over the way to komombo. around sun set time visit komombo temple, sail over to get to Aswan city. over night cruise.
• Day 4: Aswan - Departure
around 5 am it is time for the amzing abu simbel tour.back around 1:30 pm where we will drive down to the Nile to take motor boat to get to philae island temple. drive over to visit the famous high dam of Aswan. end of service.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.