- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Step back in time to ancient Egypt and visit the most famous sites on Luxor’s West Bank.Explore the elaborate tombs of the Valley of the Kings, visit the unique design of the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut and the towering statues of the Colossi of Memnon…
- Pick Up service from your hotel & return.
- Transportation in private air-conditioned vehicle with professional driver
- Bottled water
- For your safety: trip under authorization of the Egyptian Government.
- All taxes & service charge.
- Optional and extra activities.
- Any personal spend.
- Tips are not compulsory and are left at your own appreciation.
- any meal.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari, Kings Valley Rd Deir el-Bahari, Luxor 23512 Egypt
Visit the most famous in Luxor West Bank, Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple, Visit Valley of the Kings, explore the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut on private trip from Luxor, with your very own Egyptologist guide. Head for the West Bank and discover the hieroglyph-coated chambers of the Valley of the Kings, the mountain-cut tombs of 62 of ancient Egypt’s rulers, as you learn about the pharaohs once buried here. Then, visit the stunning Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, and stop to see the towering Colossi of Memnon as your guide reveals captivating facts about these age-old monuments. Later you will be driven back to your hotel.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.