- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Our tour guide will pick you up from your Hotel to enjoy with tour around Luxor City by horse and carriage, through the historic open air Museum and enjoy the views as your driver introduces you to the city.
- Pick up service from your hotel in Luxor and return
- Multilingual expert Egyptologist guide
- Riding fees for the Horse Carriage
- All transfers by a modern air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water during your trip
- All service charges and taxes
- Bottled water
- Any extras
Your Hotel in Luxor
Luxor Private Tours representative will pick you up from your Hotel to start a horse and Carriage tour. Experience touring the ancient capital of Thebes is a completely different, more romantic way as you embark on a horse and carriage ride through the beautiful streets of Luxor and the city's historic center.Your driver, will enrich your tour with anecdotes and more fascinating information about Luxor. With nostalgic charm, he will show you the T.V Street with the Middle Class housing and the oldest area of Luxor, Drive through the public Market with food and vegetable sellers and the Sphinx avenue connected between Karnak and Luxor Temples, the Corniche El Nile Street and Old Winter palace Luxor, Luxor temple.After finishing, you will drive by your Horse Carriage back to your hotel in Luxor City Center.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip except during Christmas,New Year & Easter holidays.
- Children Policy:
- 6-12 pay 50% of Service Price
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.