- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Visit Habu temple, deir el medina workmen’s village, Ramesseum where you can get a good idea about daily life about ancient Egyptian.
- Pick up services from your hotel in Luxor and return
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private English Egyptologist guide
- Mineral water on board the vehicle during the tour
- All service charges & taxes
- Bottled water
- Any extras not mentioned in the tour
Your Hotel in Luxor
Love Egypt tours representative will pick you up from your hotel or Nile cruise in Luxor to cross the Nile to visit Habu temple one of good preserved temple at west bank where still covered by remains of colours then we will go to workers village where there the best tombs for the high priest. You will feel that workers has just finished it yesterday (magnificent colours) and last the temple of the great king Ramses II where there you will see the ruins of colossi of Ramses II
• Pick up services from your hotel in Luxor and return
• All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
• Private English Egyptologist guide
• Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
• Mineral water on board the vehicle during the tour
• All service charges & taxes
• Any extras not mentioned in the tour
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip except during Christmas,New Year & Easter holidays.
- Children Policy:
- 6-12 pay 50% of Service Price
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.