- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Luxor is one of the oldest cities in history of civilizations. It is considered an open museum of temples, monuments and it was the ancient capital of Egypt during ancient Egyptian time
- Meet and assist by English speaking representatives.
- Private Egyptologist tour guide.
- All transfers by A-C vehicles with qualified driver.
- Mineral water during the tour.
- Lunch during the tour.
- All local taxes and services.
- Any Extra not mentioned above.
- All personal expenses.
- Tipping to tour guide, driver.
• Luxor hotels in East or West Banks.
• Luxor airport.
• Luxor railway station.
Pay a visit to the East and West Banks of Luxor to discover some of Egypt's most magnificent archaeological landmarks. Explore both the Karnak and Luxor temples before marveling at the lavish burial ground of the Valley of the Kings and the striking sight of Hatshepsut Temple.
A UNESCO World Heritage Site, the ancient city of Thebes covers Luxor’s East and West Banks of the Nile. Begin on the east side as you admire the vast rooms, obelisks, and Sacred Lake of the Karnak complex. Wander along the Avenue of the Sphinxes that connects with the Luxor Temple, home to impressive statues of Pharaoh Ramses II.
Make the journey across the river to see grand architecture used for burial purposes and learn how the tombs were carved out of the desert rock, decorated, and filled with treasures to accompany the ruling classes into the afterlife. Marvel at the 2 soaring statues that form the Colossi of Memnon before your tour is completed at the Hatshepsut Temple, the 3-tiered mortuary lying in a dramatic cliff-base spot.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied.
- Roundtrip transportation is available from most centrally located Luxor hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.