- 10 days (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Egyptian cruise holiday including Nile cruise from Luxor to Aswan, visiting West Bank; Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple and Colossi Memnon then sailing to Edfuthen to Kom Ombo. Followed by a Lake Nasser cruise holiday to see the famous Abu Simbel Temple and more.
- Meet and greet service by our representatives at airports
- Assistance of our guest relations during your stay
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Flight from Aswan to Abu Simbel one way by EgyptAir
- Accommodation of 4 nights on 5* Nile River cruise on full board
- Accommodation of 3 nights on 5* Lake Nasser cruise on full board
- Accommodation of 2 nights Luxor hotel with daily breakfast
- All sightseeing tours and shore excursions mentioned as per itinerary
- English-speaking Egyptologist guide throughout the trip
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- All hotels and Nile cruise service charges and taxes are included
- Bottled water during your trip
- 30 minutes of local calling (5 minutes international) and a mobile phone loaned for the length of your stay or an Egyptian sim card for your unlocked mobile device
- Airfare to and from Egypt
- Personal spendings
- Optional activities
Traveler pickup is offered
from your hotel
to Arrival Luxor
transfer to the West Bank of the Nile in Luxor and visit the Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple at El Deir EL Bahari, and the Colossi of Memnon. Return to the ship for lunch and afternoon tea while sailing to Edfu via the Esna Lock. Dinner on board
Enjoy breakfast on board before visiting Horus Temple at Edfu. Return to the ship for lunch and sail to Kom Ombo. Upon arrival, visit the temple shared by the two gods Sobek and Haroeris. Return to the ship and continue sailing to Aswan. Dinner on board.
leave your cruise to enjoy a visit to the High Dam, the Unfinished Obelisk, and the majestic Philae Temple. Return to the ship for lunch.
Disembark after breakfast. Then you will be transferred to Aswan airport to fly to Abu Simbel, upon arrival at Abu Simbel airport you will be transferred by a private air-conditioned vehicle to embark your 05 star Lake cruise. Check in Abu-Simbel on board. Lunch on board, then visit Abu Simble Temple.
Breakfast will be served while sailing to Kasr Ibrim. Arrive at Kasr Ibrim. Tour conducted from the ship’s sun deck as entrance to the site is not permitted. Lunch is served while sailing to Amada. Visit the temples of Amada and Derr as well as the tomb of Penout, A relaxing afternoon sail to Wadi El Seboua. Dinner and overnight aboard the Lake cruise.
Day 7: Lake Nasser Cruise Tours – Sail to Aswan
In the morning visit to Wadi El Seboua, the temples of Dekka, and Moharaka. Lunch on board. Sail to Aswan while dining and overnight on board.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 8: Lake Nasser Cruise – Transfer to Luxor
Check Out in Aswan after breakfast, then Visit the Kalabsha temple, Beit El Wali and the Kiosk of Kertassi. Then transfer from Aswan to Luxor about 03 hours driving. Overnight in Luxor.
Day 9: Luxor Sightseeing Tours
After breakfast, you will be picked up by your tour guide to visit Karnak and Luxor Temples in the East bank. Transfer back to your hotel and overnight in Luxor
Day 10: Luxor – Fly Back Home
After breakfast, transfer to Luxor international Airport for final departure.
Movenpick Prince Abbas Lake Nasser Cruise
Movenpick Royal Lily Nile Cruise
Sonesta St. George Hotel Luxor
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.