- 8 days (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Book this 8 day Egypt tour to Combine your Nile Cruise and Cairo Package. Strat your trip by visiting Luxor’s West Bank ; Valley of the Kings , Hatshepsut Temple and sailing to Edfu & Kom Ombo. Moving to Aswan High Dam and Philae Temple, then to Cairo, visiting Giza Pyramids,the Egyptian Museum and Old Cairo.Back to Luxor to visit Luxor & Karnak Temple.
- Meet & assist upon arrival and departure
- All transfers to/from airport, hotel & Cruise by an air-conditioned vehicle.
- Accommodation for 4 nights on a 5 star superior cruise on full board basis
- Accommodation for 1 night in Cairo including breakfast.
- Accommodation for 1 night in Luxor including breakfast
- Accommodation for 1 night on board the sleeper train from Cairo to Luxor
- All sightseeing tours in Cairo are private guided tours
- All sightseeing tours on the cruise sharing Sun Pyramids Tours group
- Meals in hotel, cruise and during tours as mentioned in the above itinerary
- Bottled water during your trip.
- Portage when needed.
- All service charges and taxes
- International flights to Egypt
- Egypt Entry Visa
- Personal spendings
Traveler pickup is offered
from your hotel
from Arrive Luxor
to your hotel in Luxor
After breakfast transfer to the West Bank of the Nile in Luxor and visit the Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple at El Deir EL Bahari, and the Colossi of Memnon. Return to the ship for lunch and afternoon tea while sailing to Edfu via the Esna Lock. Dinner on board. Overnight in Edfu.
Enjoy breakfast on board before visiting Horus Temple at Edfu. Return to the ship for lunch and sail to Kom Ombo. Upon arrival, visit the temple shared by the two gods Sobek and Haroeris. Return to the ship and continue sailing to Aswan. Dinner on board. Overnight in Aswan.
After breakfast pay a visit to the High Dam, the Unfinished Obelisk, and the majestic Philae Temple. Return to the ship for lunch. Dinner on board. Overnight in Aswan.
Day 5: Fly Aswan to Cairo – Pyramids Tour
Disembark after breakfast. Then transfer to Aswan Airport for flight to Cairo. Upon arrival you will be met by your personal guide who will accompany you to Giza Plateau to visit the Great Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren and Mykerinus – Famous Sphinx and Valley temple facing the great statue. Additional visit to the Solar Boat infront of Cheops Pyramid (extra ticket on spot). Lunch will be served during the tour in a good quality restaurant, and then proceed to Sakkara area to visit Sakkara Complex and first pyramid ever built (Djoser Pyramid). Move to Memphis; Old kingdom’s capital and famous Necropolis, Overnight in Cairo.
Day 6: Cairo Sightseeing Tours – Train to Luxor
After breakfast, checkout from your hotel. Then transfer to visit the Egyptian Museum, Treasures room for the child king Tutankhamen, alongside many other fascinating artifacts. Additional visit to the mummies room at the museum (extra ticket on spot). Lunch will be served at local restaurant, then moving to visit Saladin Citadel including Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque inside. Continue to Coptic Cairo to visit the Hanging Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue. Continue driving to Islamic Cairo, where you will be able to explore Khan El Khalili, Cairo’s old bazaar. In the evening transfer to Giza station taking your sleeping train to Luxor.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 7: Luxor East Bank Sightseeing
Breakfast is served on the train. Upon arrival at Luxor station, transfer to visit Karnak and luxor Temples in the East bank. Transfer to your hotel and overnight in Luxor.
Day 8: Luxor – Fly Back Home
After breakfast, transfer to Luxor international Airport for final departure
Le Méridien Pyramids Hotel and Spa
MS Nile Goddess Nile Cruise Egypt
Sonesta St. George Hotel Luxor
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.