- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
See the sites on the East Bank of the Nile. Visit the well-preserved temple complexes of Karnak and Luxor. Karnak is the largest temple complex in Egypt, dedicated to the God Amon, his wife, Mut, and their son Khonso. Luxor Temple was dedicated by Ramses II, the greatest builder of ancient Egypt.
- Pick up services from your hotel in Luxor and return
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour
- All service charges & taxes
- Bottled water
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
from your hotel in Luxor
- Pick-up Time: From 09:00 to 12:00
to your hotel in Luxor
Start your half day tour, after picking you up from the hotel, to the east bank of Luxor where you will be accompanied by Private Egyptologist guide to visit the Karnak Temples, the greatest example of worship in history and was dedicated to the God Amon, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu. It was constructed from the beginning of the Middle Kingdom to the Graeco Roman Kingdom.
Then move to Luxor Temple. It was built by Amunhotep III in 18th Dynasty in the New Kingdom and it was completed by Ramesses II during the 19th Dynasty. King Ramses II was the most famous king in the 19th Dynasty. He ruled Egypt for about 67 years. It was dedicated to the great god Amun-Ra, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu together representing the Theban triad. Enjoy visiting Obelisk of Ramses II in front of the 1st Pylon.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.