- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Drive north from
Luxor for a day to see two of the most complete temples in Egypt.
Abydos Temple is dedicated to the Ancient Egyptian god of the underworld. Temple of Hathor at
Dendara may be the best preserved in Egypt with full color still visible on its walls.
- Pick up services from your hotel in Luxor and return
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour
- All service charges & taxes
- Bottled water
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
from your hotel in Luxor
to your hotel in Luxor
Sun Pyramids Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel in Luxor to discover the ancient sites. First, visit Abydos, the ancient Egyptian believed of god (Lord of the underworld) to be buried there. The temple was built by King Seti I, and completed by King Ramsess II, known as temple of Seti I. It is located in Abydos city about 420 km to the south of Cairo in Sohag Government, and 135 km from Luxor . The paintings of the Gods and Pharaohs on the walls of the Osiris Temple at Abydos are among the most beautifully preserved in Egypt. Then continue to Dendera to visit the Temple of Hathor, goddess of love and joy.The temple is located in Dendera which is situated at the north of Luxor .
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.