- 2 days (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
To all fans of ancient civilization, don’t miss the chance to discover the bride of Upper Egypt ‘El Minya’ where you can visit the , Beni Hassan, the northern tombs and many more in an amazing 2 day tour from Luxor.
- Pick up services from your hotel in Luxor and return
- Accommodation in Minya at Aton Hotel, 03 star hotel with breakfast
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private English speaking guide throughout tours
- Two lunch times during tours in El Minya at local restaurant
- Mineral water and soft drink (One Coke Soft Drinks) on board the vehicle
- All services charges and taxes
- Bottled water
- Any Extras not mentioned in the itinerary
from your hotel in Luxor
to your hotel in Luxor
Day 01: Luxor / El Minya Tour
At 06:00 am Sun Pyramids Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel in Luxor and transfer you to Minya, about 6 hours driving from Luxor. Upon arrival at Minya you will visit the city’s site, including the great plain where Akhenaton received his divine inspiration to build his city. Lunch will be served is a quality local restaurant in El Minya, then you will be transferred to your hotel at Minya. Overnight in El Minya.
Day 02: Beni Hassan & Tombs Tour / Luxor
In the morning, you will be driven to Beni Hassan, where you can see Bakhet tomb (Bakhet III was the Governor of the Oryx Nome ), Khnumhotep tomb (Khnumhotep was a governor under Amenemhat III in the 12th dynasty ) and Khety tomb (It belongs to a governor in the 11th dynasty ), then proceeds to visit the northern tombs. Lunch in a good quality local restaurant in El Minya before driving back to your hotel in Luxor.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.