- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Luxor is a city on the east bank of the Nile River in southern Egypt. It's on the site of ancient Thebes, the pharaohs’ capital at the height of their power, during the 16th–11th centuries B.C. Today's city surrounds 2 huge, surviving ancient monuments: graceful Luxor Temple and Karnak Temple, a mile north. The royal tombs of the Valley of the Kings and the Valley of the Queens are on the river’s west bank.
- Pick up services from your hotel in Luxor and return
- Private English Egyptologist guide
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Mineral water
- All service charges & taxes
- Bottled water
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses
• Luxor Hotel
• Luxor airport
• Luxor railway station
pay a Visit the Valley Of The Kings, the magnificence of the grandeur of architecture which was used for burial, there are many kings buried in this valley.
The most known tombs are King Tutmosis I, Tutmosis III, Tut-Ankh-Amon, King Ramssess VI, King Mrenptah and AmonhotepII. Temple of Queen Hatshepsut that known as El Dir El Bahari which was built by Queen Hatshepsut the daughter of Thutmosis I, who ruled Egypt about 20 years during the 18th Dynasty, the only pharaonic woman who reigned ancient Egypt. The Colossi of Memnon which is remains of the mortuary temple of Amenhotep III. Karnak Temple, the greatest example of worship in the history, dedicated to the God Amon, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu.
Finish your day tour by visiting the Temple Of Luxor, it was built by Amunhotep III in 18th Dynasty in the New Kingdom and it was completed by Ramses’ II during the 19th Dynasty.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Round trip transportation is available from most centrally located Luxor hotels, Please arrange pickup from your hotel or nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation
- Wear comfortable shoes
- please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 min
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.