- 5 days (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Nothing is better than spending a night trip on the deck of a floating boat in the
eternally Nile where you can see the warm sun, the monuments of the first civilization in the world which makes you feel pride and know the greatness of the ancient Egyptians.
- Full accommodation on the ship for five days .( breakfast-lunch-dinner) without drinks
- A tourist guide accompanies the group.
- meals and water
- transport to the tourist sites in air conditioned cars.
- Reception and travel
- The fees of entering all the tourist sites.
- Any extra visit not found in the programme.
Traveler pickup is offered
pick - up by car from the company of sheba tours
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Luxor Temple, Luxor 23512 Egypt
The first day, receiving you at luxor airport or the train station by the company agent, moving to the ship where you will receive your cabin at 11 o'oclock . then you will have your lunch on the ship.
After lunch, you will make a visit to the East Bank ( Luxor Temple & El Karnak Temple). After that you will return to ship to have dinner and stay there .
The second day ; After having breakfast , you will visit the West Bank ( The Valley of the kings – Hatspsut- Memnon). Then , you will return to the ship to have lunch. After lunch the ship will move. After watching Esna barrage, you will have dinner and stay your night on the ship.
The third day; After having breakfast , you will visit Edfu Temple by carriage. Then you will return to the ship to go on your voyage. After lunch, you will visit Kom Ombo Temple ,then you return to the ship to go on your trip.
The fourth day; After having breakfast , you will visit the sights in Aswan ( The High Dam – The temple of philae. After lunch, you will enjoy pleasure services on the ship . Then you will have dinner and spend your night on the ship.
The fifth day : After breakfast , you will have to deliver the cabin and leave the ship at ship at 9 a.m. You can go on a free tour around in Aswan and you can shop at Aswan shops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.