- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Luxor day tour from Luxor Visit the Karnak Temple, Valley of the Kings, Colossi of Memnon, and Temple of Queen Hatshepsut.
- All transfers in an air-conditioned car
- An informative Egyptologist
- Lunch at a restaurant in Luxor
- Entry/Admission - Marsa Alam Tours
- Drinks in the restaurant
- Any costs not mentioned in the program
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Marsa Alam Tours, Marsa Alam 84511 Egypt
After pickup from your hotel, drive to Luxor to visit the most famous monuments in all Egypt, including the temple at Karnak. After that, relax over lunch at a local restaurant in Luxor. Then get on board a Felucca, a type of sailing boat typical in Egypt to cross over the Nile to the City of the Dead (optional).
The impressive Colossi of Memnon will greet you there – the last remnants of the Temple of Amenophis III. Be enthralled by the magnificent architecture of the Valley of the Kings and visit the temple of Hatshepsut, the only female ruler of Ancient Egypt. After you've had enough time to explore the extensive monuments to your satisfaction, you will be driven back to your hotel.
Duration: 6 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The tour is possible from hotels in El Gouna, Hurghada, Sahl Hasheesh, Makadi and Safaga for extra fees for transfer
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.