- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
See the funerary temples and tombs on the Nile’s West Bank. Visit the Valley of the Kings, the Collossi of Memnon and Hatshepsut Temple, dedicated to the most famous queen of Egypt, with opportunity to enter the tombs of famous pharaohs of ancient Egypt.
- Pick up services from your hotel in Luxor and return
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour
- All service charges & taxes
- Bottled water
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
- NB: The tickets of Valley of the Kings including three tombs according to the Ministry of Tourism instruction.
from your hotel in Luxor or airport
From 08:00 to 12:00
to your hotel in Luxor or airport
Sun Pyramids Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel in Luxor to discover the West bank of Luxor. Start your day visiting Valley of the Kings, the magnificence of the grandeur of architecture which was used for burial, there are many kings buried in this valley. You will visit 3 tombs excluding Tomb of King Tutankhamun.
Move on to enjoy the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, which was built by Queen Hatshepsut, daughter of Thutmosis I, who ruled Egypt about 20 years during the 18th Dynasty (approximately from 1490 to 1469 B.C), the only pharaonic woman who reigned ancient Egypt. Later on you will be transferred back to your hotel in Luxor.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.