- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
See the funerary temples and tombs on the Nile's West Bank. Visit Habu temple and just southeast of the Valley of the Queens is Deir el-Medina, the ruins of a village that housed the craftsmen and workers who dug and decorated the tombs and other Theban monuments.
- Bottled water
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Medinat Habu
- Any extras not mentioned in the Itinerary
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in Luxor
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Temple of Medinat Habu, Al Bairat, Luxor Egypt
Habu temple. Just southeast of the Valley of the Queens is Deir el-Medina, the ruins of a village that housed the craftsmen and workers who dug and decorated the tombs and other Theban monuments. It is a very important area to Egyptology, because it has revealed many of the facets of ordinary life in Egypt, and there are some wonderful tombs in its necropolis.
Duration: 1 hour
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.