- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
What To Expect A hot air balloon is an incredible way to see the “world’s largest open air museum. An early pickup at your hotel will take you to the balloon that will carry over Luxor’s ruins and temples in the beautiful morning light. A light breakfast and tea will be included. Early morning, Sun Pyramids Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel in Luxor to the West Bank to enjoy air balloon riding. Transfer to marine enjoy Soft drinks before you take the motor boat to the west bank, then you will be transferred to the take off area where you are going to start your balloon ride in the sky of the biggest open-air museum( Luxor ). The “Balloon Ride” trip departs everyday, however confirmation in advance is still highly recommended. The balloon ride takes 45 minutes, before your land again, to catch your pick-up and return to your hotel.
- Pick up Service from your hotel & return
- Transfer by air conditioned bus
- Bottled water
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
Traveler pickup is offered
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Luxor Travels, 3 Al Qarna Rd 3, Al Qarna Rd, Luxor 85951 Egypt
Enjoy the life trip for 45 minutes in the sky of Luxor, flying with a balloon above Luxor temples & it's beautiful nature watching the Sun rise.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.