- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
A fantastic tour to experience real Bedouin life! Watch the beautiful sun-set over the Sharm desert, drink and eat authentic Bedouin food, watch a great show of belly dancing, fire-breathing and more. Then lay back and view the spectacular view of the stars
- Bedouin bbq dinner
- Belly dancing and fire-breathing show
- Camel ride
- Quad ATV ride
- Pick up from your hotel in Sharm
- Quad Bike, Camel Riding, and Barbeque dinner in Sharm as mentioned in itinerary
- Quad bike riding fees included
- English speaking escort
- Excursion to Bedouin Village with Bedouin tea
- Camel riding at Sharm desert
- Barbeque dinner with soft drinks as well as bottled water
- Transfers by air-conditioned vehicle
- Service charges and all taxes
- Transfer back to your hotel in Sharm as mentioned at the above itinerary
- Optional tours not mentioned at the above itinerary
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers from all the hotel in sharm el sheikh
- Ophira Airport, Sharm El Sheikh Egypt
After your guide picks you up from your Sharm hotel, you'll go by a private air conditioned vehicle to the Quad ATV starting point in the Sinai desert.
Don't worry - you'll get trained first by professional instructors and have a test drive before we set off. Your journey into the desert will not only be a ton of Instagrammy fun but you'll learn a lot about this beautiful desert before arriving at the Bedouin camp.
At camp, you'll be served with a refreshing Bedouin made tea, and enjoy camel rides while your Bedouin barbecue is prepared for you. All your senses will feast as you dine and take in an entertaining fire and dance Bedouin performance.
Your guide will escort you back to your hotel when your adventure is done.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We recommend wearing desert appropriate clothing, with light jacket for the evening. Please consider bringing a scarf and hat, sunglasses and cameras.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.