- 12 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Luxor is a city on the east bank of the Nile River in southern Egypt. It’s on the site of ancient Thebes, the pharaohs’ capital at the height of their power, during the 16th–11th centuries B.C. Today’s city surrounds 2 huge, surviving ancient monuments: graceful Luxor Temple and Karnak Temple,
- Airport/Departure Tax
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entrance fees to non mentioned sites in the program
Sharm El Sheikh Hotels
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
• You will be picked up from your hotel between 4-5.30 am in an air conditioned Cai and will be taken to Sharm El Sheikh Airport for your morning flight to Luxor, arriving in Luxor at 07:00 am(subject to flight schedule) .you will be met by your guide foe the day upon arrival at Luxor airport.
• First we will go to the west band, it is known as the city of dead and is the funerary complex of the Ancient Egyptians. we will visit the valley of kings– the ancient cemetery of pharaohs of the new kingdom. hidden in the mountains between the tow limestone hills of Gurna. the valley of kings holds 63 registered tombs and 3 more tombs have recently been found.We will then visit the Hatshepsut Temple. This is a mortuary temple with a unique design as it is the only temple in Egypt built in terrace formation into the cliff face.
• Hatshepsut was a famous female pharaoh who wore a false beard and all the trappings of male pharaohs in order to claim the throne for herself. We will then visit the Memnon statues. They are the only remaining statues fronting the mortuary temple of Amenhotep III and show the pharaoh sitting on his throne.Next, we will go across the Nile to the East Bank for Lunch at Local restaurant (drinks not included).
• Our last stop in this tour is the Karnak Temples, the largest ancient temple complex in Egypt. Karnak Temple complex is one of the major sites of Egypt and within its bounds the sacred energies of Ancient Egypt can still be felt.We will then return to the airport for our flight back to Sharm El Sheikh.arriving in Sharm El Sheikh at around 07:00 pm (subject to the flight schedule). You will then be taken back to your hotel.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats non available on plane
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.