- 12 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Cairo and take in the
Giza Pyramids and the
Sphinx and then visit
the Egypt Museum to see the world’s largest collection of Ancient Egyptian artifacts. Go shopping in
Khan El Khalil, Cairo famous bazaar, before returning to
Sharm El Sheikh.
- - Pick up services from your hotel in Sharm and return
- - All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- - Return flight ticket Sharm / Cairo / Sharm
- - Professional English-speaking Egyptologist guide during your trip
- - Entrance fees to the mentioned sites in Cairo
- - Lunch meal at local restaurant in Cairo
- - Shopping tours in Cairo
- - All taxes & service charge
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Personal spending
- Optional activities
- visa of Egypt for flights it cost 25 $
- Hard Drinks
from your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh
to your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Cairo, Cairo, Cairo Governorate
Sun Pyramids Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh & transfer to Sharm Airport to Fly to Cairo, where you will be met & assissted by our Cairo representative. After that our Egyptologist guide will accompany you to discover the exquisite Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus, the Sphinx with a head of a pharaoh and lion’s body, which dates back to the reign of King Chephren, and the Valley Temple of the Pyramid of Chephren.
Proceed to have your lunch at local resturant in Cairo. Then we will move on to the Egyptian Museum which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen collection of treasure, gold and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was excavated. Shopping at Khan El Khalili Bazaar, the most famous bazaar in the Middle east. In the evening you will be driven to Cairo Airport for flight back to Sharm.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.