- 15 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Travel through the night to Mount Sinai to climb the mountain at night to see sunrise from atop Moses’ Mountain. Descent after dawm to visit one of the oldest Christian monasteries in the world, St. Catherine, built around the site of the Burning Bush.
- Pick up services from your hotel in Sharm and return
- All transfers by an air-conditioned vehicle
- Bedouin guide during climbing up the mountain
- Bottled water and soft drink on board the vehicle
- All services charges and taxes
- Bottled water
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
- Tipping Kitty
- Personal expenses
- Optional activities
- Hard Drinks
from your hotel
to your hotel
Sun Pyramids tours representative will pick you up from your hotel in
Sharm El Sheikh at 10:30 pm by a modern air-conditioned vehicle to drive to
St.Catheine, takes about 3 hours driving. Start climbing the Moses Mountain begins at 2:00 am and coming down at 7:00 am. Then proceed to visit
St.Catherine Monastery which is considered one of the most famous monasteries in the world and it was dedicated to one of Alexander’s rulers, Saint Catherine who was tortured to death for the sake of her new faith. You can Travel through by day to Mount Sinai to climb the mountain at day to see sunset from atop Moses’ Mountain. Then transfer to Dahab for relaxation with time for shopping. Lunch at local resturant in
Dahab. Then back to your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.