- 1 day (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy Cairo day Tour from Sharm el sheikh by Flight, Fly from Sharm el sheikh to Cairo to get a glimpse of the heart of Egypt. With our guide, you will visit the Giza Pyramids and the Great Sphinx, the Egyptian Museum or the Cairo Citadel, and go shopping in Cairo’s legendary bazaar, Khan al Khalili. Fly out at night after getting a whirlwind tour of this incredible city.
- Pick up services from your hotel in Sharm el sheikh and return
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private English Egyptologist guide
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour
- Lunch meal at local restaurant in Cairo
- Shopping tours in Cairo
- All Service charges & taxes
- Any Extras not mentioned in the itinerary
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all the travelers from their hotels
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Marsa Alam Tours, Marsa Alam 84511 Egypt
At the morning at 04:00 am our representative will pick you up from your hotel in Sharm el sheikh and transfer you to Sharm el-Sheikh International Airport for a flight to Cairo where you will be met and accompanied by your tour guide to discover the Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren, and Mykerinus. Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, the head of a pharaoh with a lion's body, which dates from the time of Chephren, the tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the Pyramids of Chephren.
Lunch will be served at a good quality local restaurant in Cairo.
Then you will move on to relish a trip to the Egyptian Museum which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen collection of treasure, gold and jewellery which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in 1920 when his tomb was excavated. Move on to Coptic Cairo for a background about the Christian & Jewish heritage through the Hanging Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue. Continue driving to Islamic Cairo, where you will be able to explore Khan El Khalili, Cairo’s old bazaar. Finally, you will be transferred to Cairo Airport for the flight to Sharm el sheikh and then transfer back to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.