- 5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Sharm El Sheikh Bedouin Night with BBQ Dinner with Live Belly Dance Show
Enjoy a wonderful evening fully packed with lots of unique activities, ride camels through the desert, bake some
Bedouin bread, climb the hills to watch the magical sunset, enjoy a special open buffet dinner, watch a spectacular fire show,
Belly dance with the group.
we invite you to experience a once in a lifetime Desert adventure in the heart of the Sinai.
Some of the Highlights
Drive to Wadi-Mander Valley
Short Camel Ride
Belly Dancing & Folkloric Show
- All activities
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Bottled water
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up and drop off from all hotels in Sharm EL sheikh
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sharm El Sheikh, Sharm El Sheikh, South Sinai, Red Sea and Sinai
"• Pick up you’ll be picked usually around 3:00 Pm
• Drive to Wadi-Mander Valley our guides will pick you up from the hotel to an enjoyable short drive to mander-valley approximately 30 minutes away from sharm el sheikh city, you can enjoy the stunning natural views of the desert’s landscape along the way.
• Short Camel Ride the program starts by a short camel ride for exactly 20 minutes
• Bedouin Bread Baking our group will watch the Bedouins will they are baking their Bedouin bread and every member of our group will take the chance to experience how he would function if he had to live in the desert! everybody is welcome to try a hands on experience.
• Mountain Sunset View now the group will climb a little hill to take some pictures for the astonishing sunset view and experience the desert breeze.
• Bedouin Dinner the dinner will be served at the Bedouin tents and it’s an open buffet dinner, there will rice, vegetables, green salad, tahini salad, Bedouin Bread (the bread the Group Baked ), fried chicken, shish kebab ( not Ham ), fruits , and soda drinks.
• Fire Show during the dinner time you will enjoy an amazing performance of the fire show team, it lasts for almost 25 minutes.
• Belly Dancing & Folkloric Show right after the fire show there will be a belly dancing show, she will try to teach some members of the group how to belly dance the Egyptian way, every body is welcome Girls or Boys to try, but we have to warn you when guys do it some how it feels funny for the female members of the group.
• be transferred back to your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh , our rep will be with you the whole time to take care of our group and help them out if they need anything. "
Duration: 4 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note that Star Gazing Telescope is stopped in All Sharm El sheikh for military reasons.
- Schedules are likely to change during the holy month of Ramadan and no alcohol or belly dance
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.