- 14 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Fly out of Sharm el Sheikh for an exciting 1-day excursion to Cairo to explore the vibrant, exhilarating, and fascinating capital of Egypt. Experience the country's incredible history with visits to the Pyramids of Giza, the Great Sphinx, and the Egyptian Museum.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Lunch at local restaurant in Cairo
- Bottled water
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Egyptian Antiquities Museum
- Mummies Room at the Museum Requires additional ticket
- Ticket Pyramids from Inside
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pickup all the customer from Sharm El Sheikh
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
the Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, the head of a pharaoh with a lion's body, which dates back to the time of Chephren; the tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the Pyramids of Chefren.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Egyptian Antiquities Museum, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Egyptian Museum which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen collection of treasure, gold and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was excavated
Duration: 1 hour
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.