- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
When your cruise ship docks in the Sharm el Sheikh port, head out on a shore excursion to Ras Mohamed National Park! Located at the tip of the Sinai Peninsula, the park is a fabulous place to spend your time in port. Board a comfortable boat and hit the waters of the Red Sea, where an abundance of underwater life is waiting to be discovered. Spend the day snorkeling, swimming or just relaxing on the sun deck, and enjoy a complimentary lunch.
- Free drinks included
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Viator’s Worry-Free Shore Excursion Guarantee
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Snorkeling equipment (approximate cost to hire USD $9.00)
- Entrance fees to Ras Mohamed National Park (approximately USD $5.00)
Sharm el Sheikh port
Returns to original departure point at approximately 5pm
Ras Mohamed National Park is one of Egypt's most popular dive and snorkeling sites. At the tip of a peninsula that juts into the Red Sea, the water off the park’s shore offers a large variety of fish and coral. On this fun-filled shore excursion from Sharm el Sheikh, enjoy an exciting day exploring the Red Sea’s magical underwater world.
Bring your own snorkeling equipment or rent gear on the way to the boat. Then spend your time discovering the marine life, swimming, sunbathing or simply enjoying the views of the sea.
Soft drinks and mineral water are available on board the boat throughout the day, and lunch is served in the afternoon.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Sharm el Sheikh port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Cancellations due to weather: You will be issued a full refund in the event that one of our contracted local suppliers decides to cancel your tour or activity due to weather.
- Missed port or late ship arrival: You will be issued a full refund in the event that your ship does not make it to port in time for the start of your tour or activity. You will also be issued a full refund for tours and activities cancelled due to a ship’s inability to get into port.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.