- 21 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
For the budget conscious traveler who doesn't want to miss the chance to explore the magnificent city of Cairo, this coach excursion is your answer. See the Great Pyramids and Sphinx of Giza, grab a bargain at Khan el-Khalili markets and delve into history at the world famous Egyptian Museum.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Experience a Private and an expert Qualified Egyptologist guide.
- Visit one of the queens' pyramids.
- See the treasures of king Tut.
- Transport by private air-conditioned minivans in Cairo and Sharm el Sheikh.
- Pick up from hotel and drop off.
- Lunch at a very good restaurant.
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- Entrance to The Royal Mummies' Room.
- Entrance to the Solar Boat Museum.
- Entrance to the interior of the Great Pyramid.
Selected Sharm el Sheikh hotels
Returns to original departure point at approximately 11:00pm
Depart from your Sharm el Sheikh hotel and drive to Cairo, home to the Great Pyramids and Sphinx. Your Egyptologist guide will introduce you to each of the pyramids from the outside and you will have time to enter inside one (additional cost).
Continue across the plateau for a photo opportunity of the pyramids rising from the sands with the Cairo skyline in the background. A short drive across the plateau finds you standing at the feet of the Sphinx. Also in Giza you may visit the Solar Boat Museum (optional), home to the funerary boat of Khufu.
Housing 165,000 Egyptian artifacts, the Egyptian Museum in Cairo attracts millions of visitors a year. The highlight for most are the rooms containing the priceless treasures of King Tutankhamun. Here you can see the mummies of many great Egyptian rulers, including Ramses II. Your guide will introduce you to the most important pieces in the museum before allowing you free time to explore.
Continuing to Khan el Khalili bazaar, your guide will introduce you to the famous markets. Enjoy free time to stroll through the maze of streets and try your luck bargaining for a souvenir of your trip to Egypt.
This is a private tour allowing you to determine the amount of time spent at each site during the tour. In addition you will have the chance to visit a Papyrus Institute to see how this famous artwork is made and to purchase genuine items if you wish.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- The drive from Sharm el Sheikh to Cairo is approximately 5 - 6 hours. Rest stops may be made at your request.
- Please note: due to demonstrations currently taking place in Egypt, some tours may be slightly impacted. This is not expected, but in such cases, alternative attractions may be visited.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.