- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Escape the city lights and head to the desert for a romantic night of star gazing and Bedouin feasting on this deluxe private tour from Sharm el Sheikh. Star gazing in the desert is a must-do experience during your stay in Egypt.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Dinner included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Experience a Private and an expert
- All taxes, fees , handling charges
- Transportation by private air-conditioned minivans ;pick up from hotel and drop off.
- View the desert stars by telescope
- Bedouin tea and Habak herbs.
- Dinner at the Bedouin camp.
Selected Sharm el Sheikh hotels
Returns to original departure point at approximately 7:30pm
Away from the lights of the city, you'll see the heavens as they are meant to be seen. With the aid of your expert guide, you'll enjoy the moody atmosphere of the desert as you observe the planets and stars through a telescope. Such a clear, uninterrupted view of the heavens is a rarity, away from the light pollution of modern-day cities.
After your amazing star-gazing experience, sample Bedouin tea and indulge in an authentic Bedouin dinner, including the unique Bedouin bread.
Please note: Due to demonstrations currently taking place in Egypt, some tours may be slightly impacted. This is not expected, but in such cases, alternative attractions may be visited for our customers' safety. We are in frequent contact with our local suppliers and guides all over Egypt, and they report that all tours are operating as scheduled. Should the situation change, we will update this information and customers will be notified of alterations or cancellations to tours.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.