- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Declared the first Egyptian National Park in 1983, Ras Mohammed is located at the southern tip of the Sinai peninsula. It occupies an area that has grown to 480 square kilometers. The park is notable for its sharply defined raised fossil coral platforms which represent ancient shorelines.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Experience a Private and an expert
- Transport by private air-conditioned minivans.
- Pick up from hotel and drop off.
- lunch Box.
- Food and drinks, unless specified.
- Snorkeling equipment.
Selected Sharm el Sheikh hotels
Returns to original departure point at approximately 1:00pm
You will have the whole morning exploring the contrasting areas of the park, including beaches, cliffs and desert.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.