- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy this Luxor Tour from Sharm El Sheikh by flight to see its most famous sights in one day. Visit
Karnak Temple and
Luxor Temple on the East bank and see the
Valley of the Kings and
Hatshepsut Temple on the West bank before a return to
Sharm that evening.
- Pick up services from your hotel and return
- Meet & assist at Luxor Airport ans Sharm Airport upon arrival & departure
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour
- Professional English-speaking Egyptologist guide during your trip
- Lunch meal at local restaurant
- All taxes & service charge
- Bottled water
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Personal spending
- Optional activities
from your hotel
to your hotel
Sun Pyramids Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel in
Sharm El Sheikh to transfer to Sharm International Airport for flight to
Luxor where you will be met & assissted by our Luxor representative. After that our Egyptologist guide will accompany you to discover the
Karnak Temples, the greatest example of worshiping in the history and was dedicated to god Amon, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu. We recommend you knowledgeable guide with academic qualifications to make your tour to
Egypt extra special.
Proceed to have your lunch at local resturant. Then visit the
Valley of The Kings, the magnificence of the grandeur of architecture which was used for burial, there are many kings buried in this valley. The most known tombs are King Tutmosis I, Tutmosis III, Tut-Ankh-Amon,
King Ramssess VI, King Mrenptah and Amonhotep II.
Then discover the beauty the
Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, the only pharaonic woman who ruled ancient Egypt. Her temple was built as a dedication to God Amon-Re, who was Hatshepsut’s father in her legend. Move to see the
Colossi of Memnon, the only remains of the temple of Amenophis III. Transfer to Luxor Airport for flight back to Sharm El Shiekh.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.