- 1 day (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
We are a PADI diving center working within the area of Sharm el Sheikh for 20 years and are proud to have been voted in the Top 25 Dive Centers worldwide in the DIVE TRAVEL AWARDS 2019. Our standards of safety and service reflect our large experience in the industry and the area. You can be assured that you will receive the highest standard of instruction and the best possible Red Sea experience.
We offer flexibility with timing and can arrange pick ups between 08.00 and 10.00 am for your days activity.
Diving at Ras Um Sid you will experience some of the best diving the local sites to Sharm have to offer. With large Fan Corals, Fusiliers, morays and much more.
- Bottled water
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- PADI Discover Scuba Diving Booklet
- Transfers from outside of Sharm el Sheikh. These can be arranged but at an extra charge
Traveler pickup is offered
Transfers can be arranged throughout the Sharm el Sheikh area for all hotels to and from the diving center. Pick ups outside of Sharm can be arranged but at an additional charge
We arrange return transfers within the Sharm el Sheikh area
At one of the spectacular dive sites of Sharm el Sheikh. Your PADI Professional Instructor will teach you how to use the diving equipment and rules and safety procedures about diving as set out by PADI. You will complete the PADI DSD questions within the PADI booklet.
You will conduct 2 dives. The first will be shallow to get you used to breathing underwater and to practice some basic skills. Your instructor will be with you every step of the way. You will get your first experience of breathing under water and of being weightless - very much like being an astronaut.
The second dive will be to a maximum depth of 12m. Your instructor will be close to you at all times and will point out the marine life which you can discuss after the dive. The dive time for your second dive will be a maximum of 40 minutes depending on your air consumption.
• Sharm El Sheikh, Sharm El Sheikh, South Sinai, Red Sea and Sinai
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- A medical questionnaire must be completed prior to activity. Should any there be any contraindications then a medical would need to be signed by a local diving physician at extra cost
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.