- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy this Snorkeling trip at Ras Mohammed and Travel from Sharm El Sheikh to Ras Mohamed National Park by boat at the very tip of Sinai. You will be able to enjoy some of the best snorkeling and diving locations in the world offering an unparalleled diversity of marine life and panoramic views of both Egypt and Saudi Arabia, while above water.
- Pick up services from your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh and return
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees to Ras Mohamed National Park
- Bottled water
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Ras Mohamed National Park
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Optional activities
- Personal spendings
Traveler pickup is offered
from your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ras Mohamed National Park, Sinai, Sharm El Sheikh Egypt
Our representative will pick you up by a private air conditioned vehicle from your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh to board a boat to Ras Mohamed National Park. The park contains some of the best snorkeling and diving locations in the world offering an unparalleled diversity of sea life. Explore several unique location within the park and spend the day snorkeling, swimming and relaxing on the boat. An open buffet lunch will be served on board.
Incase you would like to add Introductory Diving(1dive) supplement per person 20 US Dollars or you would like to add scuba diving 2 dives supplement per person 40 US Dollars.
Incase you would like to Relish snorkeling at the amazing Ras Mohamed National Park by Vehicle you can do it without extra fee.
Duration: 8 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.