- 15 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Travel at night to St. Catherine at the foot of Mount Sinai. Climb the mountain in darkness to take in the stunning sunrise from the mountaintop before descending again to visit one of the oldest Christian monasteries in the world, St. Catherine. Return to Dahab after breakfast.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Pick up services from your hotel in Dahab and return
- Bedouin Guide during climbing up the mountain
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Tipping Kitty
Traveler pickup is offered
from your hotel in Dahab
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sharm Excursions, Sharm El Sheikh Egypt
Sun Pyramids Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel in Dahab by a private air-conditioned modern vehicle at 11:30 p.m. Then drive to St.Catheine. It takes 1:30 hours driving from Dahab. Upon arrival, you will start climbing the Moses’s Mountain which begins at 2:00 a.m and coming down at 7:00 a.m.
Then proceed to visit St. Catherine Monastery which is considered one of the most famous monasteries in the world and it was dedicated to one of Alexander’s rulers, Saint Catherine who was tortured to death for the sake of her new faith. Finally you will be transferred back to your hotel in Dahab.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.