- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy this Diving trip at Ras Mohammed and Travel from Sharm El Sheikh to Ras Mohamed National Park by boat at the very tip of Sinai. You will be able to enjoy some of the best diving locations in the world offering an unparalleled diversity of marine life and panoramic views of both Egyptand Saudi Arabia, while above water.
- - Pick up services from/to your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh
- - All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- - English or Russian speaking guide
- - Entrance fees to Ras Mohamed National Park
- - Diving Equipment
- - Lunch on board *the snorkeling boat*
- - Water & soft drinks on board
- - All services charges and taxes
- - Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- - Tipping
- - Optional activities
- - Personal spendings
Traveler pickup is offered
pick you up by an air-conditioned vehicle from your hotel
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sharm El Sheikh, El-Salam, Sharm Al Shiekh, South Sinai Governorate 46619, Egypt
Sun Pyramids Tours representative will pick you up by an air-conditioned vehicle from your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh to ride a boat to Ras Mohamed National Park. The park contains some of the best diving locations in the world offering an abundant diversity of marine life. Explore several unique locations within the park and spend the day Diving, relaxing on the boat. An open buffet lunch will be served on board.
We present you a barbeque, ice cream together with the soft drinks.
Also, we offer you one free stop if the weather is good at the hidden island in the middle between the National park and the Red Sea, where you can start snorkeling and get tanned.
In case of an added extra Diving supplement (1dive), the cost will be 20 USD per person, in case of an added extra scuba diving supplement, the cost will be 40 USD per person.
In case you would like to have an extraordinary snorkeling experience at Ras Mohamed National Park by Vehicle, it will be offered without extra fees.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.