- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Explore the capital of the UAE on this 10-hour tour of Abu Dhabi staring from Dubai. We will travel along the Sheikh Zayed Road, enjoying the panoramic views of Dubai's astonishing skyscrapers as we head to Abu Dhabi. The Abu Dhabi City Tour would include a visit to Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, the leaning tower (Capital Gate), Emirates Palace Hotel & Etihad Towers (Panoramic view), Abu Dhabi Corniche, Heritage Village, Dates Market, Visit to Louver Museum and more.
- Pickup Up On Sharing Basis From your Hotel / Location in Dubai
- Cold Mineral Water
- Transportation by clean and Air conditioned Vehicle
- Abu Dhabi Professional Guided Tour
- Visit To Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque (45 Minutes to 1 Hours)
- Clothing for Women (Abaya to wear during Mosque tour would be provided)
- Leaning Tower Abu Dhabi (Drive Through)
- Presidential Palace (Drive Through)
- Etihad Towers (Stop Over for Clicking Photos) (5 – 10 Minutes)
- Emirates Palace (Stop Over for Clicking Photos) (5 – 10 Minutes)
- Abu Dhabi Heritage Village & Museum (Approx. 30 Minutes)
- Dates Market (20 – 30 Minutes)
- Drive through Saadiyat and Yas Island.
- Bottled water
- General Admission to Louver Museum / 1.5 to 2 hours
Central Dubai locations and hotels.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Same as departure point
Visit: Funtours Desert Safari Dubai, Dubai 114242 United Arab Emirates
Upon arrival in Abu Dhabi, our first stop is Sheikh Zayed Mosque. The Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque is one of the most important sites in the whole Abu Dhabi. The Mosque is 8th largest Mosque in the world. Named after Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan, founder and first President of the UAE, it was officially opened in the Islamic month of Ramadan in 2007, with a capacity of 40,000 worshippers. The mosque features 82 domes, more than a thousand columns, and the world's largest hand-knotted carpet. Dominating the main prayer hall is one of the largest chandeliers in the world, at 10 meters in diameter, 15 meters in height, and weighing 12 tons.
After we tour inside the mosque, we will walk around the surroundings of the area to view the reflecting pools that amplify the site beauty and glory.
Our next adventure would be to Pass by the Capital Gate, is also known as The Leaning Tower of Abu Dhabi. Pass by the deluxe and astonishing Emirates Palace Hotel and Etihad Tower on our route to the Abu Dhabi Corniche; one of the city’s most vibrant locations, famous for its sandy beach.
We head to discover villages and museums that describe the richness of Abu Dhabi culture, including the Heritage Village, where you will see an exact representation of how people lived before the discovery of the city’s oil reserves.
The next stop is the Dates Market located in Al Mina. Visit and taste the vast variety of their fresh dates.
Next would be at Yas Island for us to visit the Abu Dhabi Louvre Museum is all about a 1 11/2 hour tour. You’ll be amazed by art on show comes from the museum’s collection alongside many masterpieces on loan from some of the most world-renowned French museums.
On the way back to Dubai you will stop and take pictures of Ferrari World theme park is home to Ferrari themed rides and attractions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.