- 6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Red Dunes Safaris offer a new dimension to off road exploring. Get ready to experience the real Arabian-desert experience - Dune Bashing, Camel Ride, Quad Bike, Sand Boarding, Belly dance, Henna painting, Arabian attire, Sunset Photography, BBQ dinner and many more..
Ensures High Quality risk free services (100% Satisfaction & Money Back Guarantees)
- Pick up from your location in Dubai
- Professional Licensed English Speaking Driver
- Dune Bashing in a fully air-conditioned 4x4 Land Cruiser vehicle
- Camel Ride
- Sunset Photography
- Henna design painting
- Welcome drink and Coffee
- Barbeque dinner ( Vegetarian and Non-Vegetarian food available
- Entertainment show ( Belly dance, Tanura show ) ( Except in Ramadan and other religious holidays
- Opportunity to take photographs and videos (Self-photography)
- Drop off to your location
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Quad Bike, Dune Buggy ( Required additional charges
- Any extra services and expenses
- Alcohol drinks ( Required additional charges
Pick up from your location in Dubai
Drop off to your location in Dubai
Capture the real essence and charm of the desert with our Evening Desert Safari package. Get set for an evening of real fun, adventure and cultural entertainment under the stars. New Horizon Travel and Tours has prepared this safari with an array of interesting activities to help you create an evening full of unforgettable memories with your friends and family.
Explore the magnificent desert like never before as you go dune bashing and get your heart racing in a 4x4 Land Cruiser. Enjoy a thrilling session in the desert roller coaster, the quad bike (as per the request & special charges). As you drive deeper into the desert in the 4x4 Land Cruiser, make sure you have your cameras on the ready as we stop to capture the enchanting views of the desert sunset. This is followed by a visit to a traditional campsite where you get to experience the traditional Arabic Bedouin lifestyle firsthand. You will have the opportunity to ride a camel and go sand boarding. Also get beautiful henna designs on your hands and try on traditional Arabic attire. After working up an appetite, get a taste of traditional Arabia as you enjoy a mouth-watering barbecue dinner and some traditional Arabic coffee along with a smoke of flavored Shisha (the famous Arabic water pipe). Before returning back, watch under the stars the mesmerizing belly dance movements and Tanura dance of professional performers around the campfire.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for children under 6 years old
- Not recommended for elderly people with severe health issues ( heart, neck, back, wheelchair depended)
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.