- 1 to 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Visit the Lyon Musee Cinema et Miniature and enjoy its rare and exclusive collections: the cinema exhibition and the miniature scenes collection. Ideally located in the heart of “Vieux-Lyon” (the city’s historical centre), the museum is housed in the “Maison des Avocats” (Lawyers’ House), a famed 16th-century building that is now a UNESCO World Heritage site. Explore the Museum and learn all you need to know about the behind-the-scenes art. The collections extend over five stories, totaling almost 2000 square meters of exhibition space.
- Family friendly
- All entrance fees included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Entry/Admission - Musee du Cinema et de la Miniature
- Transportation to/from attractions
Lyon historic centre
1/1/2019 - 12/31/2019
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 06:30 PM|
"Maison des Avocats", behind the Palais of Justice.
By bus and subway: Line D – Stop: Vieux-Lyon.
By car: Parking Saint-Jean, Parking Saint Georges.
Visit: Musee du Cinema et de la Miniature, 60 rue Saint Jean, 69005 Lyon France
Un musée unique en France qui présente deux collections rares et étonnantes : les effets spéciaux au cinéma avant l'ère du tout numérique et la miniature d'art.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Admission is free for infant under 5
- Closed on December 25th and January 1st
- Last admission is 1 hour before closing time
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.