- 1 hour (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
During this ride, you will be using our Electric Bike. It is a chance to discover very easily every nook and cranny of Lyon! As easy to use as a classical bike, the Electric Bike will enable you to enjoy your ride leisurely by providing adjustable help according to your needs. Adult size only. Please contact us for any questions.
- 2 Bike bags
- 1 Bike basket
- Rain cape (if it is raining)
- During the tour you can leave your luggages at our agency.
- For your little darlings our bicycles could be equipped with child seats. Please contact us to book them.
- Your children who are smaller than 4,11 feet (1,50 meters) and older than 9, will absolutely love our electric scooters for +15€ (helmets and protections included). - Please contact us to book them
Departure location : "Vieux- Lyon" (Old Town) on the banks of the Saône between St Paul station and the Palais de Justice (24 columns).
Discover the center of Lyon and its World Heritage area during this 1 hour Electric Bike ride.
Leaving from Vieux Lyon area, you will cross the center town threw Bellecour Square.
Then you will follow the Rhône river banks and Terreaux district, the Opera and the city Hall will wait for you to end the discovery of the major places. A perfect introduction to the city of Lyon !
Major places crossed in this tour :
• "Vieux Lyon" - (Old Town)
• "Place Bellecour" - (Bellecour square)
• "Grand Hôtel Dieu"
• "Berges du Rhône" - (Rhône river banks)
• "Hôtel de ville" - (City Hall)
• "Opéra" - (the National Opera of Lyon)
• "Place des Terreaux" - (Terreaux square)
• "Fresque des Lyonnais" - (Mural painting; Fresco of Lyonnais)
• And if you are nice we can show you one of the numerous very well known passageways named "traboules" which is a corridor allowing different houses to interconnect.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Activity accessible to pregnant women except medical contraindication.
- Minimum Height 1,50 m
- Group limited to 6 people for more comfort and safety.
- Children (-18y) must be accompanied by an adult
- Casual and comfortable dress recommended
- Tour May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.