- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
If you want to discover Lyon in a different way, this ride is for you. With an electric bike, you will go over the 2 hills of Lyon during 2 hours. From the creation of the city in Fourvière and the silk industry of Croix-Rousse, you will enjoy a travel through time. A passionate local guide will go with you to make sure you don't miss any of the must see places of Lyon.
- Local guide
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
This unique tour will begin with the most beautiful hill of Lyon: Fourvière Hill. Over there, you will see the remains of Gallo-roman theater and mostly the magnificent Basilica of Fourvière. Your guide will make you discover places with breathtaking views over Lyon. You will have the town at your feet !
Next, you will go to the other hill: Croix-Rousse. This hill is famous for the silk industry. After hearing the history of the district, you will continue to explore the town and continue to discover stunning point of views over Lyon. You will end your tour by the city center and the Rhône river banks.
This tour is wonderful to enjoy the town effortlessly and from the top of the hills. You will see Lyon in a different way but in a best way possible. You will go back home with thousand of memories !
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The minimum age to participate is 12 years
- Anyone under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- The minimum height is 1,50 meter
- The tour is not suitable for pregnant women
- Flat shoes and casual clothes are recommended
- There are no toilet facilities at the departure point
- Up to 20 electric bikes are available; to book this tour for more than 8 people, please inquire
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.