- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Explore the different wines of the Rhône Valley in one afternoon. We will taste seven different wines from the Rhône, and there will be a cheese and charcuterie board. Expect to learn about wine tasting technique, classification systems, winemaking, and history! Tastings take place around the table in a converted historic 19th Century silk factory in the Croix-Rousse neighborhood. They are led by wine educator Caroline Conner, a British-American Wine & Spirits Education Trust Diploma holder.
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Pick-up not included
Lyon Wine Tastings, 12 Grande Rue de la Croix-Rousse, 69004 Lyon, France
Returns to original departure point
Discover the depth and breadth of the Rhône wine region with this masterclass. We will taste 7 wines from the Rhône, as well as enjoy some local charcuterie and cheese.
Please contact me up to 24 hours in advance if you have any dietary restrictions.
There is only one of me, so if your preferred experience isn't available, check my website to see if I'm doing a different one that day. They're all awesome.
Booking cut-off for TripAdvisor is 24 hours before the tasting, so please check my website or get in touch with me if you are within that window and would like to make a booking.
• Lyon Wine Tastings, 12 Grande Rue de la Croix-Rousse, 69004 Lyon, France
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.