- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
In this cycling tour we will cycle through remote trails of Dalmatian Hinterland - vineyards and orchards next to picturesque river Matica. The tour is easy with almost no elevation and few resting points along the route make this tour suitable for anyone that likes cycling and nature. Along the way we will stop in small family-run wineries for wine tasting of some local wine sorts. In each winery we will try 2 different sorts of wines along with some snacks. This is a great tour if you want to explore hidden Croatian gems and we as a locals will present it to you.
Mario & Andrea, your guides are also professional photographers so they will take high-res photos of you during the tour and send them to you on your email.
- Professional photographer guide, certified cycling guide (advanced english and basic german languages)
- wine tasting and presentation of production process in winery / for guests under 18 there is non-alcoholic herbal juice + fruits offered
- cycling equipment (mountain bike and helmet)
- 5 hi-res photos from the tour, sent online on your mail address
- insurance during the tour
- light refreshment (fruits)
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Water and snacks
- Wine bottles in wineries, available to buy on site
Staševica, parking lot in front of Supermarket Tommy
For larger groups (8-15 persons) it is possible to arrange different departure time.
15.30 - gathering at the meeting point in Staševica. Introduction with guides, safety talk and short description of the tour.
15.40 - cycling through Staševica village and enter into vineyards, cycling along the river (approx. 4km, unpaved road)
- short break (15min) on the crossroad with some snacks provided by us. You can also take your snacks with you.
- cycling through fields and villages and reaching the first winery in Otrić-seoci (approx. 4km ride)
16.20 - wine tasting in cellars of a village winery along some snacks served with the wine (approx. 20min)
- cycling through villages (paved road), reaching second winery in Kobiljača (4km ride), second wine tasting (approx. 20min)
18.30 - cycling further for another 7-8km before reaching the starting point in Staševica
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- During the visit to the winery, guests under 18 are offered non-alcoholic home-made herbal juices and fruits
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.