- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This is your perfect opportunity to visit locations in Dubrovnik that you’d certainly miss out on if you were strolling around by yourself.
For two hours, we explore the scenes which became almost landmark here in Dubrovnik from seasons 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and now in season 8. Red Keep is one of the biggest highlights of our entire tour, there are some stairs leading us to the top, but once we get there, the view is one of the best in Dubrovnik. Afterwards, we explore the sights of the old town and we finish the tour with photos on the iron throne.
- Local taxes
- Professional licensed guide
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Brsalje ul. 2, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Old Town, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Once we gather next to Amerling fountain, we start exploring the Game of Thrones scenes filmed in Dubrovnik.
You will unveil a different face of Dubrovnik by visiting the most memorable scenes from HBO's greatest TV show ever! Let us take you down the Walk of Shame, see where Joffrey died and find out what was going on behind the scenes.
Explore what Game of Thrones looks like in real life and also learn about similarities from Dubrovnik’s real history with the TV series. All of our tours are accompanied by an expert tour guide who has a booklet with screenshots from the series, with the purpose of reminding you exactly what happened where.
• discover why HBO chose Dubrovnik for the capital of Seven Kingdoms
• how crowds where handled
• how extras were selected
• stories from the set
• visit Lovrjenac Fort posing as Red Keep
• Pile Gate where Riot in The Streets took place
• Walk of Shame
• City of Qarth, the greatest city that ever was or will be
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.