- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Take in the old town of Dubrovnik by cable car. Learn from a local guide about architecture and history of the Historical Center of Dubrovnik. Stroll through the charming labyrinth of narrow stone streets.
- Professional English speaking guide
- Walking tour in Dubrovnik
- Entrance fee to Dubrovnik cable car: adult round-trip ticket - 150,00 kn; children round-trip ticket (4 - 12 years) - 60,00 kn; children up to 4 years of age - free of charge
- Meals and drinks
Ul. Vrata od Ploča, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Old Town, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dubrovnik Cathedral, Dubrovnik 20000 Croatia
The cathedral was built on the site of several former cathedrals, including 7th, 10th and 11th-century buildings, and their 12th-century successor in the Romanesque style.
On the return to the main Cable Car Station, your tour guide will lead you by foot to the Old Town of Dubrovnikwhereyou will be given a tour which covers all the majorsights of Dubrovnik’s Old Citysuch asStradun, Onofrio's Fountain, St. Saviours church, church ofSt Blaise,the Cathedral,Rector's Palace;Sponza Palace, Orlando's Column and many more. Strolling through labyrinths of narrow stone streets you will listen to local legends and curiosities
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.