- 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Walk along narrow streets of the Old Town of Dubrovnik and experience the history and culture of this amazing walled city.
- Get inside tips from a local
- Ideal choice for families
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
In Dubrovnik the stone talks; from its most hidden corners to its most sumptuous palaces that have all been silent witnesses of the time when this City was the seat of the glorious Republic of Ragusa.
The old town tour starts at the Pile gate, continues to the main street of the Old Town - Stradun, till the statue of Orlando, the keeper of the flag of Liberty.
On the way we visit Dubrovnik’s most important sights such as the Cathedral, St Blaise and St Francis church, and reveal some of the most fascinating stories hidden behind its stone walls.
Meet the most spectacular street in the Old Town - Stradun which connects the Eastern and the Western entrance to the town.During your walking tour you'll hear the story about the city and its monuments and churches. The story about the war from 1991 is also what you'll hear even though it's said, but true. People have worked hard to replace the damage from that time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.