- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Get acquainted with Dubrovnik’s local cuisine and UNESCO-listed Old Town on this 4-hour walking tour. With a food-loving guide, wander through the winding streets of the medieval city center and take in top sights such as the Franciscan Monastery and Orlando’s Column. Savor a refreshing ice cream from a street vendor and sample three Croatian wines, along with regional snacks, during a guided wine tasting. End your tour with a delectable 3-course meal at a local restaurant.
- Led by a local guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Lunch included
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Expert guide
- Wine tasting with snacks
- Lunch - 3-course lunch
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Pile Gate, central Dubrovnik
Returns to original departure point
Wednesdays and Saturdays
Meet your food-loving guide at Pile Gate, the grand entrance to the UNESCO-listed Dubrovnik Old Town. Then, set off along the Stradun, also known locally as Placa, into the medieval core of the city. As you stroll along this elegant main street, listen to your guide share fascinating insights into Croatian cuisine, and pick up a tantalizing ice cream from a street vendor.
Wandering along the labyrinthine streets, see the Franciscan Monastery, which contains a 14th-century cloister. See the restored sculpture, Michelangelo’s La Pietà, and pass by the Rector’s Palace, the impressive Orlando’s Column and other top sights.
Along the way, stop in at a popular wine bar, where you’ll sample local wine during a guided wine tasting. With an expert leading the session, savor three different varietals, paired with regional specialties such as prosciutto ham and locally produced cheese, and learn how to identify the varying aromas and ingredients.
With your appetite piqued, continue on to a local restaurant to indulge in a 3-course lunch. Choose from a fish or meat menu and sink your teeth into delectable dishes that might include grilled squid with green potatoes, or succulent chicken breast served with grilled spinach risotto.
After lunch, your tour concludes back at the original start point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 18 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Please wear comfortable shoes and clothes
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.