- 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
If you are looking for a tour that will take you back in time to the Golden Ages of the Republic of Dubrovnik, as well as how Dubrovnik is coping nowadays, then you are at the right place.
On this incredible voyage comparing glorious history of Dubrovnik with today's life, you will learn that this small city used to be one of the biggest in Europe, with globally important trading role; whilst today it is one of the most important tourist destinations in Europe.
We will talk about three aspects of Dubrovnik: its Golden Ages when, at the time, some of the greatest achievements of our civilization were forged, its 'transitional period', and ultimately the lifestyle in its importance today.
My goal for you is to leave this city with the desire to return again, enriched with stories about Dubrovnik's past and everyday lifestyle that you will never forget.
To keep the group small, number of participants is limited to ten.
- Professional tour guide
Vrata od Ploča
Ul. Vrata od Pila, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Town, Dubrovnik, Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Dalmatia
Tour is taking place inside the old city of Dubrovnik. Guests will see all the major landmarks and monuments of the Old City - Old Harbor, Cathedral, Rector's Palace, Sponza Palace, Orlando's Column, Franciscan Monastery, Big Onofrio's fountain, and much more...
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.