- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Board on your feet and kite in the wind at the windiest place on Pelješac peninsula – Viganj.
That peak of this peninsula is a sensation to every wind related athlete. Why? Because there are two wind powers going through the place, slower in the morning and much stronger in the afternoon. Kitesurfing is not easy as you rely mostly on your own strength and the wind of course.
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- , equipment set-up, safety systems, 1 instructor
- Entry/Admission - Vidikovac Viganj
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up the clients from their accommodation in Dubrovnik area
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Treat yourself with private 1 hour lesion, of course if wanted more just let us know, we do make magic happen! Once you have made the first power stroke that will get you standing on the board in the water while the wind drags the kite away and you with it, you will experience much needed adrenaline. We all get too tied up in all our stuff sometimes that we do not even know we need to exhaust.
Duration: 2 hours
Location: Vidikovac Viganj, Viganj, Peljesac Peninsula, Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Dalmatia
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.