- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Dubrovnik Fishing Experience is a charter ran by Captain Maro that operates in Dubrovnik, Croatia. Maro loves fishing with all his heart and will be not just your fishing guide, but also someone who will guide you through the history of this beautiful city and all it has to offer. Throughout the years, Maro has had fishermen of all shapes and sizes looking to fish in the local waters, so he will definitely be able to tailor the trip to your individual needs.
When it comes to the fishing itself, the waters near Dubrovnik can offer plenty of fishing for all kinds of Seabream, Dusky Grouper, John Dory, Dentex, Amberjack and more. You will be fishing the areas near the reefs and cliffs that make for the best bottom fishing.
If you want to try something different, Captain Maro has you covered. Snorkeling equipment is included for those who want to explore the seabed, and generally do some swimming and relax.
- Fishing Equipment
- Fishing Baits
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Fishing Licence
Ul. kneza Damjana Jude 4, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kolocep Island, Dubrovnik Croatia
You will discover the most popular attractions on Elaphite Islands and you will experience the best fishing adventure in Dubrovnik!
Duration: 4 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.