- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Try 6 different traditional local drinks based on vodka . The seventh shot goes as a bonus one, of any flavor you liked the most. The drinks are made and served by a local family. They will tell you about ingredients they use, different flavors and how they are made. Each drink is served in a frozen shot.
For snacks you will be offered hot pancakes with red caviar, melting butter or sauce cream. There is also a dish of homemade pelmeni and local garden vegetables.
For extra treats, you will taste sandwiches with herring and onion, toasts with garlic pickles, mushrooms and much more.
The hosts will tell you everything about Russian cuisine and you will have a chance to cook it yourself!
- 6 shots of different strong drinks + 1 complimentary
- Local snacks with herring, pig fat
- Hot pancakes with caviar and butter
- Russian ravioli
- Local family host
- English live guidance
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Hotel Pickup and Dropoff
Frunzenskaya, Moscow, Russia, 119146
Returns to original departure point
Taste local strong drinks and eat Russian snacks. You will also have a chance to cook some traditional dishes. Drinks include a variety of vodka shots. Snacks may include pork. If you are allergic to any types please notify.
• St. Petersburg, St. Petersburg, Northwestern District
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This is a cooking class with vodka tasting. A local family will meet you in their studio. No hotel pickup is included. Please contact your local supplier to send you photo directions. You can also use GPS. The studio is in the St Petersburg city center.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.