- 1 hour (Approx.)
Admission ticket for Museum of Soviet Arcade Machines
- Entry/Admission - Museum of Soviet Arcade Machines
- Food and drinks
Museum of Soviet Arcade Machines
Sun - Sat 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Step back in time and visit The Museum of Soviet Arcade Machines in St. Petersburg. The museum offers 40 original video arcade games from the 1970's and 80's period which are presented in a Soviet-style arcade of the period. Oddly enough the original impetus for the creation of this seemingly Western and capitalist form of youth entertainment came from the Cold War-era Soviet leader Nikita Khrushchev after his encounter with arcade games in America.
Games available: Magistral, Battleship, Towns, Rally-M , Sniper-2, Repka, Basketball, Football, Safari, Winter Hunt, Quiz, Submarine, Tankodrome, Air battle and many more.
There are also a mini-cinema and coffee shop in the museum.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION PLEASE READ After booking, you will receive a voucher, please note this is not a valid ticket. Your ticket will be delivered to your Hotel, Hostel, Rental Accommodation or a local address of your choice. Please enter this in the Additional Information option during the booking process or email the local operator through your account communication 24 hours before the date of your visit.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.