- 2 to 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Russian Museum of Ethnography Admission Ticket in St Petersburg.
- Entry/Admission - Russian Museum of Ethnography
- Food and drinks
Inzhenernaya St., 4/1 | Metro: Nevsky Prospekt/Gostiny Dvor, St. Petersburg 191011, Russia
Tuesday 10:00-21: 00; Wed-sat 10:00-18:00; Sun 11: 00-19: 00
Visit: Russian Museum of Ethnography, St. Petersburg, Northwestern District
The exhibitions of the museum illustrate the everyday life and culture of the people of Russia in 18th - early 20th century united the peoples who lived on the vast territory between the Baltic Sea in the West and the Pacific Ocean in the East. You can explore and experience of all those peoples are reflected in the array of curious artifacts on display at the Ethnography Museum.The museum provides some marvelous insights into the history and culture of, Ukrainians, Russians and Belorussians, as well as the peoples and tribes of the Caucasus, Central Asia and Siberia.
Museum of Ethnography displays the famous traditional folk art, crafts, dress and lifestyles of the various peoples and tribes who inhabited the vast expanse of territory in the former USSR are portrayed on the two floors of this unusual museum.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION PLEASE READ After booking, you will receive a voucher, please note this is not a valid ticket. Your ticket will be delivered to your Hotel, Hostel, Rental Accommodation or a local address of your choice. Please enter this in the Additional Information option during the booking process or email the local operator through your account communication 24 hours before the date of your visit.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.