- 1 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Stroganov Palace Admission Ticket
- Entry/Admission - Stroganov Palace
- Food and drinks
Wed 10:00 AM - 5:30 PM Thu1:00 PM - 8:30 PM Fri - Mon 10:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Visit: Stroganov Palace, St. Petersburg, Northwestern District
One of the oldest and finest of the aristocratic residences in St. Petersburg houses part of the collections of the State Russian Museum.Permanent collections: Russian Empire Style. Applied Art of the Epoch of Alexander I, exposition of minerals, the photographic image of Moscow in the 1860s — early 1900s.
Boasting interesting Baroque exteriors, the Stroganov Palace will allow you to view some of these stunning collections along with the state rooms upstairs where you can see the Grand Dining Room, the Mineralogical Study and the Rastrelli Hall.
Wed 10:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Thu 1:00 PM - 8:30 PM
Fri - Mon 10:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION PLEASE READ After booking, you will receive a voucher, please note this is not a valid ticket. Your ticket will be delivered to your Hotel, Hostel, Rental Accommodation or a local address of your choice. Please enter this in the Additional Information option during the booking process or email the local operator through your account communication 24 hours before the date of your visit.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.